Version 1.6 of DeliciousSafari is available. It includes tag suggestions, a Safari to del.icio.us importer, and an enhanced favorite tags menu.
- Tag suggestions when adding bookmarks
- Safari to del.icio.us bookmark importer
- Combine tags to narrow results in favorite tags menu
- Changed keyboard shortcut to Control+D
- Fixed bug that prevented some URLs from being saved
You can change the keyboard shortcut for adding bookmarks (i.e. Control+D) via System Preferences. To do so:
- Open up System Preferences
- Select Keyboard & Mouse
- Select the Keyboard Shortcuts tab
- Press the + button
- Select Safari as the Application
- Enter Add del.icio.us Bookmark… as the Menu Title.
- Enter the keyboard shortcut of your choice. NOTE: some key combinations may conflict with other key combinations in the system, so you may need to experiment to find one you can use.
If for some reason you want to revert to 1.5 after installing 1.6 then you must use the Uninstall DeliciousSafari tool before trying to install 1.5. Otherwise the bookmarks will be stored in a format that only 1.6 can understand.